Friday, December 8, 2006

Today (Not Yesterday)

I forgot my pictures in my truck, and its too cold to go out and get them. Today we hung a couple more exterior doors and ran all of the supply air duct for the main floor. My buddy said that if I want him to help do the electrical, I had to go snowmobiling with him tomorrow afternoon. I thought he was kidding, be he was dead serious. I guess I have to do what I have to do.
I had the gas company set a temporary meter today and I hooked up a huge heater (400,000 btu's, or about the size of four normal furnaces). It costs about 2 bucks an hour to run, but it warms the house up pretty quick. When the temperature is 20 degrees, anyone will pay 2 bucks an hour to keep their hands and nose from falling off. I hope we can get the house ready for insulation by Christmas with all of this snowmobiling weather creeping in.

No comments: