Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm always playing catch up


For those who are critical that I don't show anyone on this blog, there is my bro, obviously not posing for the pic. We have insulated and the sheetrockers are well on their way. The front port has finally been framed correctly and the front door was installed. It's a big front door, 3 1/2' by 8' tall. Most front doors are 3' wide by 7' tall. This will make it easier to bring big furniture into the house. My sheetrockers are probably illegal immigrants because whenever I ask them to do something they say "Ce, Ce!!" and then they don't do it. Maybe I am assuming that if you can't speak any english that you are not a green card holding immigrant. Am I wrong to assume this?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

depends on who your readers are....


skiv

Anonymous said...

Its been almost a month since your last post!!! Get on it bitch!!!


skiv

Shelley Park said...

I think they may have actually been saying "Si, si." Thats just a guess though.