Friday, November 2, 2007

The Fence




So a couple months ago, an evil neighbor came over and started to spew evil language at my sister in law for the two cats that she owns. I guess the cats make their kids sick because the cats are always hanging out at their house and forcing the kids to play with them. I was on the evil neighbor's side initially, but I got pulled into the "my cats are perfect and the neighbor is an idiot" side because of the people I live with. So, we decided to bump up the schedule of building our fence to contain the furry speed bumps.

So did we build a normal fence? Not a chance in the world! We knew up front the the old neighbors next door probably wouldn't split any of the cost, and they didn't. That's why I put the entire fence in our property by a 1/2 inch. We went with a beige fence with a concrete mow strip underneath it. The mow strip took a little while to do, but it was well worth it. That fence will be the last thing standing in a natural, or unnatural disaster. I hope the kittys are happy!

No comments: