Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Don't tell Google Earth about this Picture

Here's my neighborhood. The red arrow is not a double decker bus we imported from London, it denotes the location of my house. Of course, this map is a year or two old, so there is no house, just weeds. As you can see, it has very easy access into and out of the neighborhood. But, it's not on a main road that I have to watch out for traffic when I pull out. I do have to look out for little kids and dogs because those are the neighborhood's number one commodity. A couple months ago, we were lucky enough to host the annual Talladega Bicycle 500 (mud track special edition) in our basement side by side with the "Orange Spray Paint Art Show." Too bad little Johnny couldn't take home his artwork. I guess orange concrete is too heavy to take home, so I will have to keep the artwork on my concrete indefinitely. We also have donated a site on our front porch for animal feces. It's so difficult for a dog, cat, and a bird to use the bathroom anymore. Nobody seems to want it. All is well though, our stamped colored concrete front porch provides privacy and an absent shotgun. People walking their animals down the sidewalk can leave those dodo bags at home. Ah, the joys of building a house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo like if umans did their dodo's on the porch... would you get pissed??


skiv

Capital P said...

K, figured this dodo thing out. Seems I have a snow owl living in my front porch. What I thought was the doggy dodo is actually "mouse pellets." I think there is more than one because my whole front porch (10x8 feet)is covered in poo. Today I went to show my wife the mess on the front porch and I looked up and saw a big bird. I was going to get my gun when we figured out it was an owl. I still wanted to shoot it, but my wife said she would divorce me. So if this owl lives on my front porch, is my front porch federally protected land?

Anonymous said...

You need to get a picture of that owl and put it on here so everyone can see how awesome it is! Maybe you should put up a picture of your hot wife just for fun too.